Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Surprise

I haven't posted anything for awhile. I have had SO much going on in my life that I didn't feel like I could get on here and NOT talk about it.

Two things....

1. We just found out that we are PREGNANT!!!
2. I started a new job!

So, as you can see.....I have been busy!! We are SO excited about #1-having a baby. However, we weren't expecting it and were completely shocked. I can tell you that I think it happened because I had so many other things on my mind (and having a baby wasn't one of them). Now, that is all that I can think about. From the minute that you find out.....you want to do everything right and be the BEST parent. However, I feel like I can't even supply nutrients to my little one because of how sick I have been. I have ALL DAY sickness.....not morning, noon, or night.....ALL of it. I have been really feeling bad. Hopefully, it will pass soon. We are due in February. I'm sure I will have more to post later. For right now, I think that is enough :)

P.S. We are still early; so keep us in your prayers!!

1 comment:

  1. finally....out in the open :) so happy for you guys...keep us posted. we can't wait until February.

    ReplyDelete