Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stuff....




We have been really busy the past two weekends. Last weekend we "trotted" off to West Virginia for my great aunt's 80th birthday.....it was a lot of fun!! She is super cute and really with it for her age (she is in the picture above with her crown). I pray that I do that well at 80!! HA!
We stayed the night there on Saturday, I got to see lots of family, and the scenery was beautiful. I feel so connected to those people because of my mom being raised there. She has always told us stories from her childhood.

This weekend was a lot of fun, too. I went out with friends on Friday, Nick and I took a road trip Saturday, and today has been the usual Sunday routine (cleaning, laundry, groceries, etc.). It's odd...but I enjoy the routine stuff........

We have had THE BEST weekend (that is for you BB)!!

I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin, Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. :) Stop by anytime.
    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete